Share this product
Add your review
Review PHU 025 Ash pendant hart

PHU 025 Ash pendant hart

limited available
The Treasure™-jewellery find their inspiration in the timeless designs of LoveUrns®. Every piece of jewellery will therefore be an extension of the well-known urn collection. Every piece of Treasure™ jewellery is made out of high-quality 925 Sterling Silver which means it contains at least 92.5% silver, the remaining 7.5% being a strengthening alloy. Some of the items in the range are further decorated with enamel or gilding, picking up on the decoration of their matching urn. The pendants can hold a symbolic amount of cremated remains.
The pendant will include a necklace, filling kit and a matching Treasure™ Box.
2-3 working days
Capacity Symbolic amount
Height 1.4 Centimetre